Monday, November 14, 2016

The Salon: Art and Design

@SarahMyerscoughGallery @HostlerBurrows @GalerieDePassage

The Salon Art + Design is the world's finest galleries exhibiting historical, modern and contemporary furniture, groundbreaking decorative arts, and late 19th and 20th century fine art.  Also, designs by the great 20th century masters, as well as creative works by today's most innovative young artists. Look for Art Deco, Mid Century Modern from America, France, Italy, and Scandinavia paired with the work of young designers.

I go every year.  So many pieces are always unique and fun.  But after I see the Tefaf show last month, I was little afraid if each gallery curates the booth little more better, the piece will be shown much nicer.  I think I am an interior designer.  I see the piece better with well curated space... 

@DavidGillGallery @NilufarGallery @GallerieDePassage @MarkMcDonald 

@Gate5Gallery @Gate5Gallery @ThomasFritsch-Artrium

No comments:

Post a Comment