Saturday, March 10, 2018

2018 NY Armory week

We had a terrible weather in the Armory Show opening day.  I wasn't sure I had to make it the opening day with storm, but since a friend told me to meet him at the show.  I got there one and half hour after their opening.  I was so shock.  It was stormy outside, but there were so many people at the show already.  My friend even couldn't make it.  I never realize how popular and important the Armory show is...  I guess it does... Indeed...  After I made the Art Basel Miami 2017, the show wasn't as big as I used to think anymore.  We grow with our own experience :)


The Art show


did happen the week before the armory show opening which was nice.  The show has always very classy and nice work...
 @GrahamNickson @jakieSaccoccio @MarianGoodmanGallery @PeterSaul

1950's North Koreans by Chris Marker @PeterBlum

It was nice to see North Korean scenes in 1950's by German Photography.

Spring Break Show


Interesting to see many unique concept space curated by artists own.

Curated by Natash Becker "What can be seen"


 @EricMistretta 

These pieces look more outsider Art
@newartprojects @BryceZackery

The Armory Show



@MarySibande @whatiftheworld @LeonardoDrew @AlesSchweder @WardShelly

@MarianeIbrahimGallery @JacobHashimoto @JeffeyGibson @CarlosVega

@R&Company @ShoshanaWayne @PruneNOURRY @GeorgeSegal

@MarianneBoeskuGallery @PaulKasimanGallery @TomioKoyamaGallery @TheGallery

The Volta


small, but could see very colorful and fun pieces
@DavidPark @DevinN.Morris @Kik Create

@ChristophRuckhaberle

Nada Art Fair

Somehow I always find more interesting painting @newartdealers than any other Art fairs

@PeyesProjects @DannyGallery @ParkerGallery

@RodBarton @L'INCONNUE @GalerieDerouillon

The Collective Design

@lostcity @Culture&Object

@BrookLandscape by JesseSeegers #NaturalWorkshop

Scope Art Fair


Always nice to meet an artist and hear about their work! Nemo Ramos from Brazil made art pieces with the story line; Columbus brought Mona Lisa to Brazil... so she is at the beach with champagne 🍾 and became a soccer fan!!! Loved his idea @galeriebresil @nenoramos

@TimConlon @DannyMinnick @JongminJoyKim

The Scope always has some unique works.  I cannot say I love them all but could find some interesting perspective pieces...

No comments:

Post a Comment